General Sympathy Card Messages
1. May the Lord hold you in his hands, and comfort your spirit during your time of need.
2. God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.
3. Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength. Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy. Where there is lack of faith, I wish you a renewed confidence in God’s ability to see you through it.
4. Happy moments, praise God, Difficult moments, seek God, Quiet moments, worship God, Painful moments, trust God, Each and Every moment, thank God
5. It sadden me to know we will no longer Be blessed with her presence, But for those of us who loved her Can truly say, “We have been touched
by an Angel.”